Your support through Membership, helps us to sustain and create projects that defend food diversity and foster greater food choice.
Slow Food Berry to Jervis Bay welcomes new members and is always looking for keen committee members to help us to achieve our goals as part of a fun, supportive and friendly team.
To join check out options via the links at the bottom of this page or to download our Membership Form for new members or renewals, including how to pay click here. You are welcome to email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit & Learn about what is being produced in our area, in our country and on our planet, through workshops and visits.
- Embrace ethical global food production, that promotes Slow Foods ethics like, Good, Clean and Fair.
- Enjoy social foodie-events in our region, like our past Cheese Making, Greek Long Lunch, Meet the Chefs Night and See Change events.
- Invitations to join activities & picnics; mushroom gathering; shared lunches and dining at “snail-trail” restaurants.
- Become part of bulk-buy ventures, thereby reducing waste & costs.
- Receive discounts to our events, such as Menu For Change.
- Participate in cooking groups, for example our Thai Style Vegetarian Cooking workshop.
- Access to fun & interesting produce workshops, like our Sausage Making workshop, for example.
- Receive newsletters, articles and information, providing you with lots of tips, advice and ideas on things such as Slow Food food preparation or vegetable growing and much more.
- Attend local agenda & event-setting meetings, giving you a say in what’s important to you.
- Give a helping hand to producers, farmers and restaurateurs following the Slow Food philosophy.
- Support both Slow Food International’s projects and Slow Food Berry to Jervis Bay community initiatives & projects. like our free promotion of Local Producers in the Berry to Jervis Bay area.